science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
My forearm piece done by Tamara Lee at Black Garden in London. (inner elbow mandala not by her)
#’whatever you find’ #that’s a pretty broad definition #i personally would not be satisfied if i found #say #an alligator in my partner’s pants #genitalia is cool #carnivorous reptiles are not.
is pansexuality not caring if you find an alligator
If the alligator is limp, is it a reptile dysfunction?
we need to get outside
(Source: internetwhore, via lovelikeweareinlove)
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicles
- 2 1/2 cups fresh whole strawberries
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 cups of magic shell
- Blend the strawberries and water together to make 2 cups puréed strawberries.
- Pour into your popsicle mold.
- Allow to freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Dip in the magic shell.
Servings: 6 popsicles